Doh!!!!!

Talk about stoopid!!! First I got Kassi to change my shipping address to work to avoid a 'higher' authority. THEN I told her to ship the Mr.Mofo and PBS seperate cause I never dreamed Jerry would ship before payment was received and I wanted my MoFo. THEN after all this was done the boss comes up (for the first time in 5 months) and tells me we aren't working Sat. All I can hope for is that they redeliver on Mon. If I have to go to the PO it will be Tues or Wed as the lines are too long to get anything done in 1/2 hr on Mon.

Man!!! Frothing at the mouth cause I know they are here and I still gotta wait! AAAARRRRUUUUGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Wet

Thats it Eric and PG,sit there and laugh at me while you fondle your InFi.:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :mad: :mad: :footinmou

Wet

Originally posted by wetdog1911
Thats it Eric and PG,sit there and laugh at me while you fondle your InFi.:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :mad: :mad: :footinmou

Hey, I'm still waiting for my Uncle and PBF's also. No INFI delivery here last week either :(

Originally posted by wetdog1911

Wet

Hey wet, I don't have mine yet either so you are in good company.

:D :D :D OK Tues it is then. Knowing you 2 don't have yours makes the wait a bit easier. We can brag later.

Wet

Wet... no INFI delivered to the West coast last week either... hoping for a very INFI day today..... probably all those flowers and chocolates messed things up!

Hahahahahaha....I got INFI last week and will probable get some today too:D :p

Bawaahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Back