1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Don Fogg Sick Sickle

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by drf1, Aug 23, 2013.

1. SharpByCoop

SharpByCoop Enjoying the discussions Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 8, 2001
    Thank you Dan! I stand corrected. This was made back when Don was a young buck. :D

Good for YOU!

Welcome to MY world.... ;)

Coop

2. ScottRoush

ScottRoush

Jan 10, 2010
    I can't stop coming back to this thread. It's infecting me with desire to make a fully out-of-the-closet 'Art Knife'... I'm always on the edge. But it's time.

3. David Stifle

David Stifle

Nov 20, 2008
    Man, that whole piece, but especially the damascus, looks utterly organic!

4. RogerP

RogerP Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2002
    That is several different kinds of awesome. Thanks a lot for the look.

5. Win Heger

Win Heger Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2000
    That's an amazing piece, Dan, thanks for showing it.

6. guaise

guaise

Mar 28, 2011
    a beautiful piece of art, and craftmanship.

7. Shaw Blades

Shaw Blades KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 18, 2009
    I wish there were a book of all of his works.

8. D lisch

D lisch

Aug 27, 2007
    What a thrill to get a chance to view such a unique piece thank you for showing it . love the butt cap