Double recessed pocket clips !

I don't have one , but looks kinda cool .

Not sure how practical , or useful .

...Well, Lefties will likely appreciate it,
'They' should show 'pocketability' however.
B.T.B
-A friend of mine insisted on adding the
other pocket clip that came with a new folder
that I gifted him.
-I questioned it, and his point was to add carry options.

Last edited:
...Not a fan of that blade style, & the extended
point of the front flipper.
With that, the 'hole' open is partially hidden from
thumb indexing. Colors' nice, though.
B.T.B.

with how recessed those clips are they look like they might be functionally difficult so overall it looks like a failed attempt at something "unique"

I like the blade shape, but those clips will make the knife sit 1/2 way out of your pockets.

Just having a pocket clip I can move is good enough for me.
Having one on each scale is an unnecessary feature that just adds to the overall cost of the knife.

Kinda like power seats in a car.
A friend of mine thinks power seats are the cat’s meow but has never really used the feature after the seat is adjusted for him the first time.

I look at fancy pocket clip features like power car seats. An unnecessary expense.

Just having a pocket clip I can move is good enough for me.
Having one on each scale is an unnecessary feature that just adds to the overall cost of the knife.

Kinda like power seats in a car.
A friend of mine thinks power seats are the cat’s meow but has never really used the feature after the seat is adjusted for him the first time.

I look at fancy pocket clip features like power car seats. An unnecessary expense.
The seat memory is kinda handy when you have multiple drivers of a single vehicle or when trying to reset everything after it has been in the shop but otherwise yeah it is a set it once and leave it thing.

The extra clip also adds to the weight of the knife another issue yet to be mentioned

Back