Double thumb studs? Likes? Dislikes? Can they be installed after purchase?

I used to care now I don't. I have plenty of inkosis and umnumzaans that come double standard and can open either model off handed with or without. I won't send them in for doubles but I have one I want to switch from blue to silver at some point and at that time I'll probably get doubles

I tend to favor the single stud and refuse to double up an old single stud with the flat circle opposed to the new dimpled stud. I dislike the dimple...even the very word dimple (shudder).

i gave it some serious thought, but since i was after a user insingo, small 21, the one with one thumb stud was almost $60 bucks cheaper than the other available in the f/s section. i wouldnt pay extra to send it back and have it redone. if it came that way originally, id be ok with it since im sorta ambidextrous and working on making my left as knife smart as my right.

Double Lug 100% for me. Picked up an Inkosi instead of a Sebenza b/c of the double lugs. I can't see the point in having a knife that I can't use with either hand. Just my 2 cents.

Back