• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Doxa Sub 1000T Professional -- Orange

Traded into this last Spring. I wore this for a few weeks…then decided orange was not for me. Sigh. Comes with CD (plastic part of cardboard CD holder is cracked), Tube, Screwdriver, Extra Links…

Watch is sized for my slightly less than 8” wrist and there are two extra links and one extra screw. Watch was originally purchased 11-11-2008.
No scratches on crystal. Minor marks on bezel (all the orange is still there)…don’t really see much in the way of marks on the head or back of watch. Desk diver marks on clasp and bracelet (not many on bracelet).

$1100 OBRO SPF

I'll take PayPal (and I'll eat the fees) or MO. Prices include USPS priority mail shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation. No deal is done until you are happy.

Possible trades include RRA AR Upper...gun stuff...custom folders (probably Emersons)...some production folders (probably interesting spydercos)...truthfully...ya never know. I can go +/- cash on the right trade.

Attachments

• Doxa1.jpg
    Doxa1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Doxa3.jpg
    Doxa3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Doxa4.jpg
    Doxa4.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Doxa6.jpg
    Doxa6.jpg