• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dozier Arkansas Toothpick - Natural(tan) Micarta

arden.ferris

Gold Member
Bob Dozier Arkansas Toothpick -

$sold + any fees (paypal)

Blade Length :3-1/2″
Blade Steel : D2
Rockwell :60-61
Handle :Natural (Tan) Micarta
Tang :Full
Overall Length :7-1/2″
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the Dozier Website: The Dozier Arkansas Toothpick is a practical knife with a 3-1/2" blade that is double edged and double ground.. The ergonomic shape of the handle has been carefully thought out by the maker and offers total control of the knife blade and point. This knife has a blade of D2 tempered to 60-61 Rc, it will really hold an edge and is reasonably rust resistant. The handles of Natural(Tan) Micarta This knife came with a vertical Kydex® belt sheath. This knife is perfect condition, and has a VERY aggressive edge. That was what Bob’s wife said about the edge.

This is a catch and release. I picked it up a couple weeks ago from another forum member. Sold to me as used but it looks to be in excellent condition. I could not find any marks. I got a Model 6 which is what I really wanted!

View attachment 393841View attachment 393842View attachment 393840View attachment 393843View attachment 393844

Last edited:
Back