Dozier Crossada info wanted

EDD,
Call & ask Vince at Bladeart, he can answer ANY questions you may have on this piece! Hcan probably tell you where you can get one!!
jim

I've heard a rumor that Cold Steel was going to make a production model of the Crossada.
Ray

Originally posted by Ray Smith
I've heard a rumor that Cold Steel was going to make a production model of the Crossada.
Ray

I hope that is true - and that they do the handle in something other than Kraton, even if as an option (Micarta would be great).

Ray & Leo, I heard that too... and based on where I heard it, its prolly more than a rumor. But... it aint my business to go spreading it around probably.
Just, wouldnt look for it soon tho... next year maybe.

I hope the whole thing works out, and comes togather for us folks who cant afford an original. Would be sweet... totally.

I've got a 12 inch version on the way right now , I was just looking for opinions on this battle blade . I was also looking for some pics to drool over until I get the knife .

No rumor, James Keating has publicly stated that the Cold Steel Crossada is in the works as a joint effort with Lynn Thompson.

Best regards,
Argyll

Well thanks for nothing! Why cant you all keep this sort of good news to yourselves!? Now I have to spend an indefinite length of time anxiously waiting for the release of a production Crossada... losing sleep at night wondering what the finished product will be like...and passing hour after hour in front of this computer screen for any tidbit of news on when it will become available! :D

Back