DP, figure you'd dig these

Charlie Mike

Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Some nasties I made 2 years ago...

IMG_69921875584976_zpsdfc38d72.jpg

Just to add a bit of background/clarification, the "DP" referred to in the thread title is Dirk Pinkerton, one of the custom knifemakers that HTM works with and a good friend of Darrel's. Dirk specializes in smallish fixed blades, a number of which are self-defense oriented blades that, to minimize overall length without sacrificing blade length or security of grip, are designed as push knives.

You can see some of his customs at the first link below, and his Broadhead HTM collab (based off a custom of the same name) at the second link.

http://www.dirkpinkerton.com/products.php
http://www.htmknives.com/proddetail.php?prod=Broad-Head-Titanium-Push-Knife

Glad y'all like em!

Dirk,

What's the name of that knife in your avatar?Do you still make them?

Thanks

1x42 belt grinder.

That is a ThumbDrive 2.0 and I do still make them.

Charlie Mike _ it looks like you have a convex chisel grind on those puppies, am I correct? How do they cut?

Yes sir, that it is. Both of those are also zero bevel. They are very effective for the purpose since one side of the wound channel is stretched since the cut pulls to one side. Here's a couple more I did. The tantos are flat chisel ground.

IMG_69971395163788_zps5fda9592.jpg

IMG_10369089013848_zps5a0171e6.jpg

Kewl Mike, this is Mark,, hey bro, I've just started here and am learning. Any tips on how to find people selling knives ?. I've looked and so far, no luck. Thanks bro, :))

Kewl Mike, this is Mark,, hey bro, I've just started here and am learning. Any tips on how to find people selling knives ?. I've looked and so far, no luck. Thanks bro, :))

There's a button called The Exchange on the top of the page. You'll need to purchase a paid membership to sell here. It's not much.

Back