DPx Gear Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap, small, colorful, DPx branded things like pens, pads, balls etc sold packaged in bulk as giveaways for children etc while traveling.

A decent, affordable travel mug - one who's lid seals solidly, has a closed loop handle for a carabiner, and is all stainless steel. Ability to put a flame to it and use as an emergency cooker would be nice (no plastic). Should be durable enough to beat someone senseless with, durable is better than lightweight.

Last edited:
"And need the Mr DP "nose bubbling blood stop" Quick Clot for sure..."
Next time you want to stop a nose bleed...but only on someone you really dislike
foam-spray-00.jpg

DPx Whine-B-Gone

Mr dp bandanna, shemagh, spork, zippo, tshirts, flask like the one I posted.

Maybe even Dpx tribe shirts. BFC members??

Mr DP Energy drink called 'Whoop Ass'

I need another way to open a can o whoop ass at work first thing in the morning!

mr dp bead sounds sweet too, patches are always an easy cheap sale.

AR15 lower may be something to consider as hks and kimber are not cheap but AR lowers are. just a thought.

Last edited:
Zippos seem like a good sell

As for the tins something slimmer than an altoids tin but longer and wider. This would allow it to fit more easily into a cargo pocket. Maybe even with a bit of curved back that could rest against the the thigh better.

I dig the idea behind the jackets you suggested, however perhaps a jacket with velcro patch areas. Say on the chest and at least one arm. This would be cool for operators and also for the patch junkies out there.

Maybe a nice belt with a DPX skull buckle with bottle opener. I would prefer a belt heavy enough to work as a gun belt for a conceal carry holster.

These are a few ideas I am sure I have more.

a 1.5" belt similar to the 5.11, black hawk, and desantis would be awesome. i like the velcro on mine. once you cinch it down it stays and does not stretch like leather(nice for guys like me with no A$$. i wear one everyday. also has a repelling loop. i doubt i ever use it but it is not taking up much space so it might come in handy.

1. DP MA-1 jacket ala Buzz Ricksons
2. DP Press Pass that identity multi-regional desks one covers...
3. DP branded Raybans
4. DP Spork and chopsticks set.
5. DP branded Swanny wheeled suitcase you can sit on ...

13-bridesmustache3.jpg

In addition to my mustache I had a small tache in the late 80's and people would make fun of it. Now its popular with the douche and hot rod crowd. Can't wait for it to go back out of style again. Mustaches are coming back too...damn.

DPx Handcuff Key.
Dpx Belt, with hidden handcuff key compartment on the inside small of the back.

Mustaches are coming back too...damn.

MI6 agents are trying to master the technology, but more development and training is needed: link

I like the idea of a DP 'tache because it fulfils the 'multi-tool' philosophy - it's a disguise, a morale booster, and an emergency merkin should one be needed

I like a lot of the ideas I'm reading.

would love a DPx coffee cup

and a travel mug that I could separate like the one I have now for water purification :)

maybe a DPx ink pen that is a really solid and tough pen that doesn't scream "tactical pen".

How about a DPx calendar a'la Dillion Precision featuring lovely ladies (without facial hair!!) and HEST blades.......................:D

Regards,

Ranger325
Awaiting #163

The tin idea is definitely badass. I dig it.
What was the website where someone was selling those same tins?

. . .

would love a DPx coffee cup

and a travel mug that I could separate like the one I have now for water purification :)

Ah! Mist and I are on the same frequency :thumbup:

One of the most useful, handy, non-threatening AND welcome tools, whether in hostile environments or not, is the stardard metal stainless steel mug.

To tweak it with features for "DPX-style" would just be pure coolness!

mugnolid2.jpg

Thinking out loud . . .

- Some short tripod stand-offs/legs on the bottom for heating/cooking outdoors
- Lid with a simple wire mesh filter assembly?

Last edited:
"And need the Mr DP "nose bubbling blood stop" Quick Clot for sure..."
Next time you want to stop a nose bleed...but only on someone you really dislike
foam-spray-00.jpg

DPx Whine-B-Gone

That is definitely the "Mr DP But Plug" for the times the water purifier hadnt worked. The DPx Whine-B-Gone is :
coppernanoparticles.jpg

*please note - no cats were hurt in getting this picture*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back