Dragonfly Tattoo Users!

I am close to pulling the trigger on a Tattoo, in spite of the many references I have seen describing it as "an ideal ladies knife." I was able to handle the SS version in a knife store, which I assume is a pretty close proxy.

My question is, do any of you who carry this knife every day, in your pocket, find that it gets scratched up?

I am not normally a fan of such an artistic knife (longtime SAK guy:eek:), but the design on the Tattoo is unique...and so masculine:cool:!

Greg

Any SS handled knife will get scratches, it's an inevitability. I carry it from time to time in my pocket. I have small scratches because of coins, pens, keys, etc. I had to gift it to my friend, he really liked it and was always admiring the design. I hope he gets bitten by the collecting bug soon.
This knife is full of win!

I don't carry mine since SS a little on the heavy side for me, but I know that SS does scratch fairly easily. While you are waiting for your answer I will leave you some eye candy :D

4263420793_f8deb43542_z.jpg

4264170554_d5384d9b04_z.jpg

I am close to pulling the trigger on a Tattoo, in spite of the many references I have seen describing it as "an ideal ladies knife." I was able to handle the SS version in a knife store, which I assume is a pretty close proxy.

My question is, do any of you who carry this knife every day, in your pocket, find that it gets scratched up?

I am not normally a fan of such an artistic knife (longtime SAK guy:eek:), but the design on the Tattoo is unique...and so masculine:cool:!

Greg

Buy it! It is a great knife. One of my favorite

I got one for my girl friend. Yes the SS will get scratched but the engraved side looks fine. You see so little steel on engraved side that you don't really notice the scratches. Get your knife and enjoy it! It's alot more manly than all the men not carrying knives at all!

I carry one....and I have sleeve tattoo's, (no dragonfly's though) and all I will say is the ladies think it is very cute. Very nice "social" knife if there is such a thing.

Back