1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 3 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 19!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

Dressed up P-38 EDC

Discussion in 'The Laconico & Vagnino Show' started by Michael Vagnino, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Michael Vagnino

Michael Vagnino

Dec 31, 1999
    Hi All, thought I would post this. I think it turned out really nice. The customer wanted LS and colored screws.

Thanks for looking

Michael
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CyBuzz

CyBuzz

Dec 2, 2008
    Outstanding. I love the contrast

3. BillOwen

BillOwen

Sep 15, 2013
    Very Nice. Really like the hardware too

4. rockgranite7679

rockgranite7679

Jul 29, 2013
    Very nice - well dress gentleman's knife

5. folder geek

folder geek Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Hubba, Hubba:hypnotysed: Nicely done Michael! IMHO a perfect combo folder of gentlemans/stout user.

6. gottahaveit27

gottahaveit27 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Very nice Michael! I have been eyeing these for a while. What is the blade thickness?