Droid X Rocks

Ban

Damn. I love my new phone. Don't know what took me so long to upgrade to a smart phone. I am pretty hard on my stuff so we will see how well this thing holds up. Thanks Mrpink for helping navigate through all the crazy shit.

Haha no problem. now I officially think I'm the last person to have a regular phone.

i still have a plain ol' cell too..:eek: don't think i want all that crazy stuff on a phone, when i can just use my computer..

i still have a plain ol' cell too..:eek: don't think i want all that crazy stuff on a phone, when i can just use my computer..

Those were my same thoughts. I just literally now have a pocket pc that can make calls. And its with me all the time. :thumbup:

Yaaa, I finally broke down about two months ago and got a smart phone. I have an EVO. It is pretty sweet!

You got an X? Nice!! I can't say enough good about mine. Its literally like leaving the house with a mini computer on you at all times. You'll never stop discovering cool little facets about the phone. Make sure to mess with the battery manager so you get the best battery life. I'm in love with my Droid X! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Adam

There's no cell phone service where i live and for that i'm grateful.
When i go out of my house there's hundreds of square miles of mountain wilderness to hike. If something were to happen i can't call for help.
I like that. If you can use a cell phone in the bush, the essence of the wilderness experience is lost. you are no longer alone.
Smart phone ? Mine's so smart it plugs into a wall jack and so leaves me alone when i walk out of the house. "Smart" means knowing when 'too much' isn't good for you.
Then there's harmful elecromagnetic pollution, but that's a whole other topic.
roland

Roland's environment and lifestyle is very much different than us city dwelling folks.

Congrats on your new phone Ban.You might want to look into a rubber cover/case for it.I got one for mine & it's paid for itself many times over already from all the falls & drops.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Droid-MB810-Black-Rubber/dp/B003VL0Y1A

http://cgi.ebay.com/Phone-Rubber-Co...960275?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item5d2bb0b813

Thanks for the tip! That is the first thing I looked into as soon as I got the phone. I also had GhostArmor put on my phone yesterday when I was at the mall. Thin and ultra durable to protect from scratches. But I still want a rubber outercase to protect against drops.

Roland's environment and lifestyle is very much different than us city dwelling folks.

Thanks for the tip! That is the first thing I looked into as soon as I got the phone. I also had GhostArmor put on my phone yesterday when I was at the mall. Thin and ultra durable to protect from scratches. But I still want a rubber outercase to protect against drops.

I have the ghost armor too. Although I wish I only paid to cover the screen, because the rest of the phone cover is starting to peel off from pocketing the phone. The screen cover however has been bomb proof and shows no signs of peeling.

Back