Drop Point BK9 And The Warrior

The Warrior

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐕𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠
I did a BK9 rendering years ago, of what I would want a BK9 to look like, ground from a clip point to a drop point, deramped with jimping. As a matter of fact, I looked up the .xcf file from the rendering, and I did it 10-17-2012. Anywhos, I never did the mod, and knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928 posted up a 9 once, that he ground to a drop point, and turned the wayne into jimping, damn near exactly like my rendering. He recently put it up for sale on another forum, and I purchased it from him.

Here is my rendering:

And here's what I received from him:

In a kydex sheath:

The knife itself. Sunlight not favorable, and I was having a hard time getting it to sit in one place leaning towards me:

Next to my stock niner:

But wait, there's more! Unbeknownst to me, he threw in a Cincinnati Warrior Machax!

Next to my stock 4:

So happy to have these 2 added to my Beckers. They will both be going with me to the cabin this weekend. Thanks again knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928 !

Wow!
2 seriously beautiful tools added to your collection.
Nice to see your rendering come to life.
Enjoy them at the cabin!
Thanks man. Have to get a lot of work done at the cabin. Hoping to get a little blade time in.
This is why the Becker forum is my favorite place to hang out on BF. Awesome kindness knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928
It was actually another forum, haha, but same good dude.
Very cool blades!
Thanks man.

NICE!!!!

Wayne got buds!!!
It really is. Buds, haha. I should have taken a photo of the jimping. All packed away now though.

Love the photos! Those blades are in a better home for sure!
Thanks man. I got a chance to do a little chopping with the drop niner and the Machax yesterday. Only chance I got to use them. Took me awhile to get 8 months of weeds cut down, haha.
Thanks again for a hell of a good deal man, very much appreciate it. So glad I could purchase it, as opposed to modding mine. You've done a much better job than I could have.

Ha, I like that for some reason. Also like the drop point, fits the knife well.:thumbsup:
Thanks man. It's a lot easier to say that, than, 'the clip point BK9 that was converted to a drop point'. :D

March of the Waynes!
Sounds like the name of a song, haha.

β™ͺ Oh when the Wayne's, go marchin' in, oh when the Wayne's go marchin' in... β™« :p

Back