Dutch Knife Exhibition 2024

Hello everyone , here I will tell you about my very first exhibition , both by visiting and exhibiting.
My friends Gotscha Lagidse who is a fellow Georgia , living in the Netherlands for over 30 years , who is one of the best Caucasian weaponsmiths and armorers in Europe.
he has had many exhibiting in many museums and these days does more less"dirty" work and mostly does restorations and around 1-2 swords each year just for himself.
I made a separate video about his collection worth close to million $ and I'll share it as soon as i finish translating.

I loved being on an exhibition , seeing so many like minded people , so many cool knives and other stuff as well.
So long story short , I managed to escape from the table for a few minute and film what others have as well.
I hope you like it

Let me know if you go next year and I'll try to get up there. I did a show review of the Solingen show.

Now on 2nd June we have art knife exhibition Tbilisi , if you’d attend it would be cool.
Famous names like zaza knives and Bertie rietveld are attending.
I wanted to be on solingen as well but it was too late for me , my friend Gotscha Lagidse went with his swords , I hope you saw him as well, working on a video now about his collection.

Back