Dylan Fletcher on Top Shot Season 4

You are quite the character Dylan, It has been fun to watch this season.

A cannon! I shot a civil war replica at Ft. Washitia OK. How was this beast? Hell of a shot Dylan!

Last edited:
The high speed camera footage on this show is incredible! Seeing that cannon projectile fly was sweet!!!

That had to be awesome to shoot that cannon!! How the hell did you get chosen to pull the cannon all the time in the challenge!?!?!?!??!

I just noticed it when I was watching the episode a second time.

Eagerly awaiting the end of this commercial break to (Hopefully) see dylan beat william.....

...Damn. Dylan was my favorite. At least there's big-small-Slightly large Greg little john the giant who freezes up under pressure.

Damn it!! Great job Dylan!! I was standing in front of the tv like I do at the end of a good football game. Dude I was yellin at the tv! Excellent showing!!

That had to be awesome to shoot that cannon!! How the hell did you get chosen to pull the cannon all the time in the challenge!?!?!?!??!

I just noticed it when I was watching the episode a second time.

I actually also had the dirtiest job of cleaning the cannon before we loaded it so I convinced everyone that I should also be able to fire it every time.

Thanks a bunch to everyone for pulling for me. It was fun while it lasted.

Great job Dylan. It was awesome to watch! I was hoping Colby would have been carrying one of your knives.

Just got caught up last night.
DAMNIT! That dudes attitude sucks - sure he can kinda shoot, but damn. You did good bro! Great attitude, good sense of humor. You certainly seemed the most laid back. Pretty cool to put a face and personality with a name too man!
This has gotta up your knife sales :D

Was definitely rooting for you, and sorry to see you go. William's got an awful attitude. Not as bad as Jake from season 3, but still, I was REALLY hoping that the elimination challenge would be throwing knives.

Back