1. Despite 2020 presenting more than its share of challenges, I'm thankful for all of you, and the community you guys have created. Hope that your homes are full of happiness, your fridge well stocked with leftovers, and your homes warm & loving.

Dylan Fletcher Pocket Kilo

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by newyork, May 12, 2011.

1. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    Just arrived today and she is better looking, more ergonomic than she seems in pics. Not to mention stupid sharp. The kydex is top notch as well. Deciding between belt and pocket carry.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for looking

2. C Bryant

C Bryant Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2008
    Love it. I really need to get one of those! Thanks for posting it.

3. BloodGroove4570

BloodGroove4570

Jul 25, 2010
    Very Nice New York...
    I too just received my very first Fletcher today, like 20 minutes ago. Its the BushOperator XL, natural canvas with black liners, and it is 1 AWSOME PACKAGE!!!!!!!
    Will post pics when i have a camera.
    Thanks ALOT Dylan. Its my first BUT not my last.
    Off to the dibs list.........:D

4. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Thanks for the compliments guys. They've certainly come a long way since I first started making knives. You guys have fun beating the hell outta them!

5. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    Love to see that Bush Op xl. Thanks for a great knife DF

6. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    You're welcome guys! Thanks for the bidness!

7. GoNadz

GoNadz

Apr 17, 2010
    My Pocket Kilo rides every day in my left-ass pocket. I'll post some pics up (in my own thread, so as not to thread-jack NY's) soon. For a "small" knife, it excels at so many tasks and holds up to some serious use. Dylan sure can design some bomb-proof knives. :thumbup:

-Nadz

8. Liveitloud

Liveitloud

Jul 1, 2006
    Would love to see some in hand shots of the kilo. I have been looking at that one with interest for awhile.

9. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    Here you go Liveitloud:
    [​IMG]

10. Liveitloud

Liveitloud

Jul 1, 2006
    Awesome. The knife has more heft than I figured it would. Thanks for the shot!!!!

11. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Yep. It aint tiny. total overall length is about 6.5" with a 3" blade. Very very nice for EDC in my opinion. Does look a little smaller in my hand though. I think Richard's hands might be a little smaller than mine. I wear a XL or XXL glove, depending on how many cheeseburgers I ate that morning.

12. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    Yeah, I have girl hands. Med-lg glove

13. HAKnPocket

HAKnPocket

Mar 2, 2008
    Dang it thought I was getting into a sales thread. Oh well great knife NY. Another fine example of Dylan's awesomeness.

14. Stratmeister

Stratmeister

Feb 6, 2009
    I have one almost just like this, great knife. So great in fact that it convinced me to have Dylan make me a set of matching BO and BOXL's, when he gets down the list to my name...;-)

15. MajorD

MajorD

Mar 18, 2007
    My first .... A Bush Op ... is sitting at the USPS. I didn't get home in time to pick it up yesterday. I will be able to make it tonight. I'm fricken stoked!

This thread is only fueling the fire!

16. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    Please post pics

17. chainring

chainring KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2008
    Dangit! Want!

18. MajorD

MajorD

Mar 18, 2007
    The Bush Op arrived Friday. This knife is sic!! The in-hand fit and feel is outstanding! Dylan this handle is as comfortable as any I've owned. Andy has always been my benchmark for handles and yours is right there. I have been picking this up and carrying it around all weekend long. My girlfriend just rolls her eyes and smiles ... but she knows my obsession and she get's it! :thumbup: :D

It's raining like a bitch here today so I couldn't get outside for some better pics but I took a couple to at least get something posted.

The Bush Op is outstanding!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    Damn MajorD, that thing is sick!

20. MajorD

MajorD

Mar 18, 2007
    I'm convinced all of Dylan's work is! I am extremely impressed. I wish I was attending the Blade show even more now. Your Pocket Kilo is NICE!

By the way sorry about the high-jack my friend.