Dylan Fletcher Pocket Kilo

Just arrived today and she is better looking, more ergonomic than she seems in pics. Not to mention stupid sharp. The kydex is top notch as well. Deciding between belt and pocket carry.
IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

Thanks for looking

Very Nice New York...
I too just received my very first Fletcher today, like 20 minutes ago. Its the BushOperator XL, natural canvas with black liners, and it is 1 AWSOME PACKAGE!!!!!!!
Will post pics when i have a camera.
Thanks ALOT Dylan. Its my first BUT not my last.
Off to the dibs list.........:D

Thanks for the compliments guys. They've certainly come a long way since I first started making knives. You guys have fun beating the hell outta them!

My Pocket Kilo rides every day in my left-ass pocket. I'll post some pics up (in my own thread, so as not to thread-jack NY's) soon. For a "small" knife, it excels at so many tasks and holds up to some serious use. Dylan sure can design some bomb-proof knives. :thumbup:

-Nadz

Would love to see some in hand shots of the kilo. I have been looking at that one with interest for awhile.

Yep. It aint tiny. total overall length is about 6.5" with a 3" blade. Very very nice for EDC in my opinion. Does look a little smaller in my hand though. I think Richard's hands might be a little smaller than mine. I wear a XL or XXL glove, depending on how many cheeseburgers I ate that morning.

Dang it thought I was getting into a sales thread. Oh well great knife NY. Another fine example of Dylan's awesomeness.

I have one almost just like this, great knife. So great in fact that it convinced me to have Dylan make me a set of matching BO and BOXL's, when he gets down the list to my name...;-)

My first .... A Bush Op ... is sitting at the USPS. I didn't get home in time to pick it up yesterday. I will be able to make it tonight. I'm fricken stoked!

This thread is only fueling the fire!

The Bush Op arrived Friday. This knife is sic!! The in-hand fit and feel is outstanding! Dylan this handle is as comfortable as any I've owned. Andy has always been my benchmark for handles and yours is right there. I have been picking this up and carrying it around all weekend long. My girlfriend just rolls her eyes and smiles ... but she knows my obsession and she get's it! :thumbup: :D

It's raining like a bitch here today so I couldn't get outside for some better pics but I took a couple to at least get something posted.

The Bush Op is outstanding!!!

1305478052.jpg

1305478126.jpg

1305478038-1.jpg

Damn MajorD, that thing is sick!

I'm convinced all of Dylan's work is! I am extremely impressed. I wish I was attending the Blade show even more now. Your Pocket Kilo is NICE!

By the way sorry about the high-jack my friend.

Back