Dylan Fletcher

fod

a la sombra
Thanks Dylan!

You have no idea how cool it was to see a maker choose to put a "not for sale" tag on a knife with my material on it keep it for his own. . . how cool is that.:)

Especially a particular material that I really doubted that would spark any interest. Goes to show you that my customers are a better judge of my stuff than I am, Thank Goodness.

And when my son (with the cool name) heard Andy's wife was not gonna be there, the little horndog was kinda bummin. :p Until he met Sarah. That seemed to make it up for him.

Thanks again for the business!

Thanks Dylan!

You have no idea how cool it was to see a maker choose to put a "not for sale" tag on a knife with my material on it keep it for his own. . . how cool is that.:)

Especially a particular material that I really doubted that would spark any interest. Goes to show you that my customers are a better judge of my stuff than I am, Thank Goodness.

And when my son (with the cool name) heard Andy's wife was not gonna be there, the little horndog was kinda bummin. :p Until he met Sarah. That seemed to make it up for him.

Thanks again for the business!

HAHAHA! No problem at all brother. Great talking to you at Blade. Pretty soon I'm going to have to call you so we can do those special color combos I was talking about.

Back