Dylans secret is out!!

I watched the season finale of Top shot and BAM! who do I see as a contestant for season 4 the man, the myth, the legend Dylan friggin Fletcher!!!

Congrats Bro. I am not sure how or what you can keep us posted on.

Last edited:
Seriously? Holy smokes, man, I didn't know he was that much of a shooter! Awesome!

Congrats Dylan! How about some details like what did you shoot? What kind of shots did you make ,who is the asshole on next seasons show you know the good stuff

Dylan is the best shot I've ever known. I didn't know about the show, but I do know that much.

Yeah I was watching and was like "holy poop" I know that mug. I was hoping they would have done a bit more showing about him and the other competitors like they did at the end of last season. Oh well I try to catch episodes when I can so this just gives me a reason to watch

Yea been watching that show since the first one. Im sure Dylan cant say anything about it til it airs this spring. This is why he was keeping it a secret Im sure to avoid having to air a Q&A but that is part of being famous I guess. :) Cant wait. Im guessing that Dylan made it to the green team probably about 6th or 7th just judging by the time he said he was going to be gone and the time he was actually gone. So either way I think its cool. I put in for the show myself but I guess that a custom knife maker with crazy blonde hair is more appealing than a middle aged dad that works in a factory :) Really cool Dylan hope you had a hell of a time, and got to shoot some really cool stuff.

Back