E-MAIL RESPONSE/NEW COMPUTER

I am posting to advise all who have sent in e-mail messages directly to my address or to others at Busse with orders or questions seeking a response.

The first week back from the Blade Show was crazy and we are still digging out.

The new website and Jerry's special offers have also flooded the sales force! (No Complaints)

My computer became ILL and very CONTROLLING and would only permit me to respond to 1-3 messages before shutting down. I was advised it was a problem with the RAM. Next we purchased a new computer (VERY NICE & FAST)which is now in full operation. Which brings me to the point of this post. If you are waiting on a response to an e-mail sent to me hang in there and by Tuesday I should be caught up. (Something like 67 to go!)

Sincerely,

David Roberson
Vice President, Sales
Busse Combat Knife Company

JH225

Gold Member
Dave,

I sent an Email more than a week ago, didn't get a response and then called the shop about week ago. I was told that you and Jerry were in a meeting and one of you would call back, still waiting. Please shoot me an Email and let me know if there are any CG Satin Jacks left.

Thanks, and I am not complaining, I just wanted one real bad.

------------------
C.O.'s-"It takes balls to work behind the walls "

JailHack,

Combat Grade Satin Jacks are still available for order. There are also a few of the ZT Satin Jacks remaining as well. As you probably already know there are only 100 of the ZT Satin Jacks being made.

Feel free to call me at the shop on Monday or if you perfer send me an e-mail with you order info.

Thanks,

David Roberson
Vice President, Sales

PS Please accept my apology for the delayed response!

JailHack,

Combat Grade Satin Jacks are still available for order. There are also a few of the ZT Satin Jacks remaining as well. As you probably already know there are only 100 of the ZT Satin Jacks being made.

Feel free to call me at the shop on Monday or if you perfer send me an e-mail with you order info.

Thanks,

David Roberson
Vice President, Sales

PS Please accept my apology for the delayed response!

See guys, you all made him feel guilty about getting behind on his emails. Now, he's responding to everything twice...just to be sure. (See above posts)

Sorry, Dave, had to rib you a little...

------------------
Take it easy,

Garrett

Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I will be calling you on Monday. I want a CG because I will not be ptting this one away, this sucker will be put to the test
biggrin.gif

------------------
C.O.'s-"It takes balls to work behind the walls "

Back