Eagle Has Landed. LE In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYP

Gonna be a long day tomorrow as the DPx Gear "Pactica"l Assault and Shipping Team open, inspect every one, caress, blood the titanium skull tool, tighten, add personally signed certificate goodies and turn them around to patient customers.

I just opened a celebratory beer with the skull tool and all I can say is "wicked"

Watch for individual notices and please weigh in your first impressions. Regular Production DPx HEST folders next. We will notify you and the dealers when they are physically in our possession.

they got there pretty fast! hopefully regular production models will arrive soon :thumbup:

Thats the best news I've heard all year.

I didn't order a LE model, but have the production model on pre-order. I know they aren't too far behind.

Man that's great news. I'm excited all over again. Now to score a production model so I'll have a good user.

Hot Damn!!! But you know what they say..........................PICs or it didn't happen!!!!;):D

Gonna be a long day tomorrow as the DPx Gear "Pactica"l Assault and Shipping Team open, inspect every one, caress, blood the titanium skull tool, tighten, add personally signed certificate goodies and turn them around to patient customers.

I just opened a celebratory beer with the skull tool and all I can say is "wicked"

Watch for individual notices and please weigh in your first impressions. Regular Production DPx HEST folders next. We will notify you and the dealers when they are physically in our possession.

Woohoo! I'd like to request an autographed photo of you holding #20 in an aggressive manner of your choosing. Gripping it in your teeth would be pretty great.

And no, I'm not kidding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back