4) Once uploaded, right click on your image and click "open image in new tab"
HRQqfmH.png

5) Go to the new tab and copy the image URL
9K3sJVE.png

6) Go back to your Blade Forums comment and type
lzE6DRZ.png
and paste your image URL in between. It will look like this:
CNPRAQh.png

7) Post your comment/picture(s) and enjoy.

W3Dl7UV.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks a Bunch, theres at least 2 Hogs that will be happy that I wont bug them to upload my pics anymore lol

Nice, I have been using photobucket for years and am getting fed up with the speed and ads. I will give imgur a try.

Photobucket is just as easy, and I've never had any problems with my links (broken PB links are almost always user error). Like jbs however, I am getting tired of all the ads, and it only seems to be getting worse. If I wasn't so heavily invested there, I might consider switching. I will cry if they ever go offline. SO many knife pics...... :eek:

Here's a couple recent ones. :D

1E138607-5DE4-4F89-8AFA-FA2625ACF7C2.jpg

05373538e8f1fa584c39b27aff03d9ce.jpg

It's going good, I told you I'd look after it for you :thumbup: Already cut up a couple of roo legs which are now in the freezer ready for the bbq

Spyder, do whatever works man!! Love that AK sheath, it's freakin' sweet!!

Currawong, good stuff man, not long until the weather clears up a bit for a nice BBQ!! Glad you are loving the knife :thumbup:

Spyder, do whatever works man!! Love that AK sheath, it's freakin' sweet!!

Thanks! :D It's a recent acquisition from PirtleMade, and it is pretty awesome!!! Love that Shark skin! :cool:

PB used to allow 1600x1200 photos on their free accounts, but that's now a paid account feature ($0.99/month). It also wasn't that long ago that BF preferred photos posted at 640x480... :foot:

When your picture is uploaded to Imgur, move your mouse into the picture area on screen.

Some links pop up when the mouse moves in.

Click on the down arrow.

The links to all the posting codes are available there.

Drove me nuts for awhile.

Last edited:
Great instructional material. Thanks for posting for the less computer friendly users. I know the steps already but was more curious about your opinion of the free photo hosting sites. I have been looking for a new one since Comcast recommended SNAPFISH and it is terrible . I'll try imagur next time.

Great instructional material. Thanks for posting for the less computer friendly users. I know the steps already but was more curious about your opinion of the free photo hosting sites. I have been looking for a new one since Comcast recommended SNAPFISH and it is terrible . I'll try imagur next time.

I don't have a biase towards anything, i just use what works best. Glad you found this helpful!

I've got a way to do it in one step, use tapatalk!
When browsing the forum, I go through the browser, but if I need to upload pics, I go to my tapatalk app. It takes them from your phone and let's you choose the size,, crazy easy

I ditched photobucket, way too slow and clunky. I just use tumblr now. Easy and quick.

tumblr_oba8g3haiF1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

Back