Ebay handles?

Hows this Michael,The next I see you snipping a chitaylor I'll snip it out from under you.Then I'll not take it on the grounds of it being a not as advertised.I have less scruples than you when it comes to junk.Arnold

Now that sounds like a winner! Of course that guy just repeated an old industry trick and didn't show and tell. It was my mistake for assuming it was a ISC Schrade without asking. Check his feedback though. 170019051267

Codger

The seller had the picture taken at an angle so it was hard to see the fine print. I think it was probably deliberate.

The colors look wrong to me, that is my first clue when looking at the new clampacks. Occasionally I see one where the picture is so bad or the color has been tweaked with software so it is hard to tell from the color whether it is chinee or USA.

I think the seller, in this case, intentionally took the picture at an angle to make it harder to see if it was American or a chitaylor. You were kinder in the feedback than I would have been.

Dale

When I'm home in PA,or in an RV park with a telephone jack available,I go by Manyplews.
I found that most RV parks offer only WI-FI and I've gotten a bad case of forum deprivation on this trip.
Ron (in Orvet country)

Ebay is how Ron and I got to trading emails. A very bad addiction, I'm afraid. Mine is Pinemac, although I haven't been on recently.

OK,
I got tired of being orvet on 4 different forums, but servant on ebay.
SO......I changed my ebay handle to orvet_dv.
Can you believe the nerve of some people? Someone on ebay has my name "orvet." :mad: :mad:

Anyway, if you are looking for me on a auction, my new name is orvet_dv.

Waynorth emailed me and asked about an auction I was bidding on. I told him to go for it as I found something else I was chasing. He bid on the item.
I just wanted to thank waynorth for his courtesy. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks, and I will try not to step on anyone else's bids,
Dale

My eBay handle is ballymech...I worked on slot machines in Reno for 32 years. Bingo is my old CB handle, having worked on the old "Bingo" pinball machines.
I love to snipe. Hope I haven't nailed anyone here. Jerry

Always a pleasure to see you around. Yes, I get sniped, and I set my own snipes occasionally. But they are always my highest bid anyway, so I have no problem with it any way it goes. I usually place an early "tag" bid so my friends will know I have interest in an item, but heck, would I mind if I met you at a brick and mortar auction? Nope.

Codger

Great Idea.....hate to try and out bid a fellow Schradite
I go by kaptinkopter on E-Bay

Still looking for a few esp the 125OT and the 2250T with sheaths new or excellent condition

Kap

mine...
lvickery98
Havent been bidding much lately. Just a little busy :eek:

Mine is of course mountaineergoldnblue, no price to high, no price to low. Unless my wife is watching! No honey, I'm not bidding on another Schrade knife with my fingers crossed.

Back