eBay seller

IK1

So I’m relatively néw to Randall. I guess I stepped up my game from Chris Reeve knives and I’ve caught the Randall bug.

My question is, and I apologize in advancd as I’m sure this subject have been covered elsewhere. But there is a seller on eBay with literally a hundred(s) Randall’s for sale. He goes by SJJP Knives and all the photos of the knives have camouflage backgrounds. Is he legit and are his knives legit?
Thanks for your advice

So I’m relatively néw to Randall. I guess I stepped up my game from Chris Reeve knives and I’ve caught the Randall bug.

My question is, and I apologize in advancd as I’m sure this subject have been covered elsewhere. But there is a seller on eBay with literally a hundred(s) Randall’s for sale. He goes by SJJP Knives and all the photos of the knives have camouflage backgrounds. Is he legit and are his knives legit?
Thanks for your advice
Yes, he is legit. And VERY overprized. A guy needs to do his homework on proper prizing before making an offer, and not be fooled in believing on getting a discount that isn't. There are better places to shop for RMK's.

Thanks so much. But just seems hard to find much out there in available inventory. He has so much available. I’ll just make sure I’ll do my homework before making an offer.

Thanks so much. But just seems hard to find much out there in available inventory. He has so much available. I’ll just make sure I’ll do my homework before making an offer.
There are online Randall dealers that sell at catalog prices(some a bit over). If they don't have what you want they can order from RMK and get it much sooner than if you order from RMK

There are online Randall dealers that sell at catalog prices(some a bit over). If they don't have what you want they can order from RMK and get it much sooner than if you order from RMK

And likely faster than an order to CRK as well.

Interested in a 14-7. Stag horn or a handle other than micarta. Maybe finger grips. Stainless steel. Bowie type maybe with saw. Sounds like I need a special order? But I’m a bit open on the options except must be stainless as it’s humid here year round. It’s going to be a user.

Thanks for your advice
His name is Steve Peters and I've bought from him frequently, good guy, offer him 15% off, pm me if you want his tele # Jim

Thanks! I’ve already been in contact with Steve and have already purchased a knife. And he did accept a satisfactory offer. Thanks again.

Steve is an odd duck and on my short list of people in the RMK world that I really don't care for personally based on an interaction we had soon after my book came out, him saying it wasn't going to be well received, and he didn't support its publication (it's not like I asked for his permission), but he does have a great selection of RMK's, and from what I've heard, he's willing to work with prospective buyers, so I'll give him credit for that. I just don't know why he felt a need to be such a dick in person, in front of friends at a major knife show.

When I search eBay for Randall stuff I always take the time to hide sjjp, as the sheer volume of stuff he is selling (at seriously inflated prices) overwhelms the search.

Buxton Knives is a great Randall dealer. He can get new knives to you with a turaround of a few months, at catalog prices.

Plaza Cutlery is a great place to buy, as well. If it is in stock, you will have it in a few days. Dan’s son passed away in July, so there may be some disruptions, though.

Last edited:
Back