Ebi - EDC Kiridashi - Sold! - Thanks guys!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Sold! Thanks guys!

More of these in A2 are in the works!

This is a new model that I've been working on called the "Ebi". Ebi is the Japanese word for "shrimp". Don't be fooled by the modest size of the Ebi; it's a very capable blade that is ideal for EDC!

If you have never tried a kiridashi, you are missing out on one of the most useful knife designs around!

The blade is 1/8' 6AL4V titanium; a great choice for those seeking a lightweight knife that is corrosion proof. The blade features a fine satin finish.

The handle is quite comfortable in either standard or reverse grip. The wrap is nylon and is impregnated with epoxy to prevent unraveling or moisture retention. The under wrap is a choice piece of dark blue sting ray skin. The wrap is extremely grippy, and ensures that you will have an extremely secure grip.

The knife is ground with a chisel hollow grind for a right hand user. I have also ground a swedge along the spine that greatly aids penetration. I have also applied carbide along the edge of the knife for increased edge retention. The knife is extremely sharp; excellent edge geometry and a great cutter. This is a fantastic neck or pocket carry EDC blade that is so light, you'll always have it with you!

- 6AL4V Titanium
- 1/8 Stock
- Hollow Chisel Grind (Right Hand)
- Satin Finish
- Dramatic Swedge Along Spine For Increased Penetration
- Faux carbide "hamon"
- Phenomenally Sharp
- 5.25" OAL, Cutting edge of about 2.125"
- Kydex sheath (Also includes neck lanyard.)

Sold!

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees.
Overseas sales are fine, but the buyer will need to pay actual shipping costs. (This generally adds about $5 or so. PayPal only please.)

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! :)

DSCN3702.JPG

DSCN3708.JPG

DSCN3701.JPG

DSCN3711.JPG

DSCN3714.JPG

DSCN3707.JPG

DSCN3718.JPG

Last edited:
Back