Eclipse 2017

Awesome. Wyoming is a beautiful state; too bad it's such a long drive from where I live.

that is awesome. location, location, location. hard to buy that view.

So majestic and humbling... I've seen this out in the Mojave desert. I didn't have the right gear to get a good pic; thanks for posting!

That's really awesome. I have relatives in Montana and Wyoming. My fathers family moved from there to Arkansas then Missouri. I have a rather high powered telescope I paid around 600 dollars for and with the light pollution around Kansas city, I count my self fortunate to observe the Rings of Saturn and Jupiters bands and the moons. I'm going to make it a trip soon to get out of the city. Anyways I can't wait for the eclipse. My town is having an eclipse block party as we get a front row view of it. We're directly in the path of it.

That is beautiful!! We are going to the beach and hoping for a good view but nothing like Wyoming!!

Beautiful! Breathtaking! Id rather look at that then the eclipse any day :)

Yeah, I'm totally over this eclipse nonsense. That view is amazing. It's also, if you think about it......technically more astounding than a stupid eclipse. Countless little things had to happen for you to be able to see that milky way shot. Only a few things had to line up for the eclipse to happen.

Great pic,we never have views of the night sky like that. Looking forward to tomorrow if I can find some glasses. If not I will borrow a pair of welding goggles. We are right in the heart of the eclipse.

Back