EDC Dump! What's in your pocket?

Hey guys, wanted to just show you what I'm carrying today...would also love to see what you're using today! Little bit about me, My names Samantha and I work for CampingSurvival.com, where I actually purchased the knife I'm carrying today, which is a teal Kershaw Shuffle! Of course I open carry my S&W SD9VE, and I have to look good carrying it with my mascara! Love to hear any comments you guys have! Make sure to stop by and check out all the used and new knives we have here at CampingSurvival and the 30,000+ products we carry!

https://www.campingsurvival.com/knives.html

Thanks All, Have a Great day!

IMG_0026_zpsldscirml.jpg

These are fun:)

ZT 909, Rough Rider 6 bladed Stockman, Leatherman Rebar (on belt), Boker Plus Tech, Glock 19 (on belt), key ring, cell phone, tactical pen....man I got a lotta crap in my pockets today:eek:

UKPK in my pocket right now.

Stumbled over CS a while ago here on the forum.
Bought a used Leatherman and a used Gerber tool for next to nothing, thinking theyd be battered hence could be used in my motorbike tool kits and since sold as used and cheaply not a great loss, if they 'disappeared.'

How ever both tools though obviously with minor signs of use are almost in like new condition.

Very pleasently surprised.

No affiliation to CS.

edc_2_19_17.jpg

ZT0095BW in my right hip pocket, Brous Karambit reverse grip in my left. Also as always, Surefire Aviator and Victorinox Swisstool Spirit in black oxide finish

Also: Titanium mini pry bar, Fisher military space pen, pocket wrench, sharpie marker (wrapped in painters tape for making labels), Thrunite Ti3, hair ties, Stanley mini-screwdriver, Bic lighter wrapped in a foot of Gorilla tape, and a small rite-in-the-rain pad (not pictured).

Plus Leatherman Raptor shears

Sorry but this is just a sales pitch pretending to be a thread.

Eh. People parachute into General Knife all the time. Questions about sharpening, questions about prices and values from people whose membership level doesn't allow them to ask, people asking for information about belt grinders, the clowns who strafe the site with posts about live sports streaming.....

Don't take it too seriously, man! That's the mods' job. I look at General Knife Discussion as kind of like the bullpen on a television comedy about Police officers: in addition to people trying to do a good job and make a difference, there are drunks, loonies, and loud people who don't have any idea what they're talking about. Different plots and situations all the time, special guests, and pictures of shiny metal.

I'm frequently one of the loud people who doesn't know what he's talking about. But sometimes, I manage to be one of the people who makes a difference.

Whether it's a sales pitch or not, we never miss a chance to show off our gear! Most of the time, threads like this either go off the rails and get locked, or drop off the front page when people lose interest. If this wasn't the place to be for knives, it wouldn't have these problems, so I figure they're good problems to have.

Back