• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

EDC Gear Cleanout: Leatherman, Surefire, Victorinox, Boker, Brass and Leather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blades of Glory

Gold Member
Did some organizing and am parting ways with items I have never used and/or don’t use. All prices include shipping (US only, will consider Canada for a small up-charge to offset increased shipping fees) and fees (PayPal only, Goods). To avoid being picture heavy I’ve included only one image of each item. If you are not familiar with these items a quick Google search will give you all of the info you need. Also, regarding the tools, please take note of my 100% positive feedback and rest assured the descriptions of the items I have provided are spot on. Almost all of these items are new/mint/like new. Any that are not are described below. The only items that will come with box are pictured as such and it is noted in the description. The most efficient way to contact me is (edcgearhead at gmail), this is not my PayPal address. Normal rules apply; first “I’ll take it” followed by payment gets it. No trades please.

1 – Surefire G2: Old version with bulb. Looks new, rarely used, sat on countertop. ($SOLD)

2 – Machined Brass Flashlight (made in the USA): purchased this awhile back and it never made its way to being used so it’s BNIB (as shown). I’m providing the link to this one for details, as it doesn’t seem to be a very well known light ($SOLD)

http://shop.coolmaterial.com/products/peak-led-flashlight-brass

3 – Rustico Field Notebook Cover & Rustico Leather Gear Wrap/Roll: Selling these two as a lot. Both were very lightly used and have some light scuffs as leather will do, nothing bad. The wrap/roll had a few things put in it and never left the house. ($SOLD)

4 – 20 Dollar Bandit Mini MK7 Pouch (black): Please see pics, brand new and never used. ($SOLD)

5 – Leatherman Juice C2: Brand new and still in sealed package ($SOLD)

6 – Leatherman Squirt PS4 & Leatherman Style CS: Selling these two as a lot. Squirt is brand new in box. Style may have been used once, we’ll call it like new. ($SOLD)

7 – Leatherman Sidekick with leather case: Like new, tools have never been used. ($Relisted)

8 – Leatherman Kick: Like new, tools have never been used. ($Relisted)

9 – Leatherman Rebar Black: Like new, tools have never been used. ($SOLD)

10 – Boker Toucan & Skull Titanium Pry: Selling these two as a lot. Toucan is brand new in box. Skull pry is like new, shows no signs of use other than a small scuff from being on keychain, nothing significant. ($SOLD)

11 – Victorinox One Handed Fireman: Very lightly used once or twice, pretty much new condition. If you turn it in the light right you may see a scuff on the main blade from use. All other tools are brand new. ($Relisted)

12 – Victorinox Champion Plus: Brand new and never used. ($Relisted)

13 – Gear lot, this lot is sold as is: -Buck Metro (brand new in box) - (2) Gerber Curves blue & pink, the outside of the Curves are dinged from carry but the tools all appear unused – Swiss Army Classic, used condition, tools work fine – Not sure which Swiss Army this last one is but I opened it up in the pic, it is used and shows it but everything still works fine. Toothpick and tweezers are with both Swiss Army knives. ($Relisted)

Have a couple of items listed here, as well: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...Lot-discounts-added**?p=15417786#post15417786

The earliest I will be able to ship is Tuesday. Thanks for looking!!

View attachment 594788View attachment 594789View attachment 594790View attachment 594791View attachment 594792

Last edited:
I will take #10
Boker Tucan and titanium skull . Email sent
Payment sent thanks

Last edited:
Email sent.
ETA: I'll take #5 Juice and #9 Rebar per our emails.

Last edited:
I believe it is a Peak although it's not mentioned in Cool Material website listing. It only came with the bag in the picture and has no branding. The link I provided is the exact one I ordered. Thanks!

I'll take #6 if it still is available. Thanks

Pm and email sent for pp info.
Funds sent. Thanks again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back