EDC II Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, this one:
sthiel_10.jpg

Hey man.. what is this one.>?

In a moment, I'm going to pick one of these.

Tough choice

b1417b19.jpg
*rocks back and forth whispering* thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife thou shalt not covet thy neighbors knife

HOLY EXPLETIVE I WANT THAT VOLT (and to a lesser extent that 0560)

and for some reason i think that sebbie is an insingo

GAHHHH DARN YOU

it is sad that it takes so much effort for me not to personally attack you because of my jealousy

and to stay on topic a nicely patina'd and convexed m4 manix 2 as well as a spyderco lum tanto sprint

Don't laugh, I'm carrying my ZT200,Kershaw Scallon,Ezee Izula and my Camillus TL29. That's what I carry everyday.

Don't laugh, I'm carrying my ZT200,Kershaw Scallon,Ezee Izula and my Camillus TL29. That's what I carry everyday.

some people ask why but once you find a comfortable way to do it, multiple knives isn't a bad idea for edc.

I usually have a gerber big rock in an iwb kydex, xl espada, and a either a crkt hissatsu 2 (heiho) or gerber covert f.a.s.t. I've definitely had days where I've had very viable uses for all 3.

My DPX HEST 2.0 - front right pocket...

And and Spyderco Persistance front left pocket...

Small but powerful EDC combo; one is a tank, one is sharpened to be a really sweet slicer.

Seriously considering a Sage 1 as an up-grade from the Persistance but I have to say that I have been really impressed with this value knife...

Ben

I have my Strider SnG,CC, Stealth, with Ranger Green scales!:DI also have my Amsler Knives VAL.

Too bad monkey's edge is out of stock of scales for the VECP. Got to find another way to get this with scales.

edc5712.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back