EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo_zpsbc703a0e.jpg

Jesse

What kind of pen is that?

Nice, I really like my shallot but I'm always paranoid about breaking the tip. Did you custom add that skateboard tape?

thanks, I love it, a friend of mine has the shield, it is a nice carry gun as well.

Love it much more than my old carry, my G19. Especially since i got a custom Kydex holster. This is so thin is just disappears under a t-shirt.

Love it much more than my old carry, my G19. Especially since i got a custom Kydex holster. This is so thin is just disappears under a t-shirt.

mine hides well under a tshirt and i have a haley strategic incog on the way. not the best picture but you can see the enyo and XDs

Nice, I really like my shallot but I'm always paranoid about breaking the tip. Did you custom add that skateboard tape?
If you think the tip on the Shallot it thin, wait till you see the tip on the Leek :eek: Everything done to the Shallot was done by me. I bought some grip tape for the Tech Deck toy skateboards off of the that auction site for $1.99 shipped I believe. It was a 5x1.5" sheet and I drew up the design I wanted and cut it out. Then you just peel off the back and it sticks on :cool::thumbup:

mine hides well under a tshirt and i have a haley strategic incog on the way. not the best picture but you can see the enyo and XDs

Very nice! That XD completely disappears on you. I appendix carry too. My fav method these days.
I have mine adjusted for an easier grip and its more comfortable when driving.

I carried this today. This is probably the last gerber I'll purchase. Although I like the knife, the quality has gone down.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398303943.921232.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back