EDC IV Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Officer's Match

Gold Member
20150405_075024_zpsyoykjhpi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Vallotton is easily my all-time favorite Spydie. I got my directly from Butch.

POCEH KOCEB

Gold Member
Did you just cut that damn bullet in half? Not sure if that's covered by warranty :p
Yes, of course ! Just came from the range, asked the range Officer to hold the Trident on the 50 yards lane and shot it really quick. Did 4 shots because we were keep loosing the bullet fragments... :D

Yes, of course ! Just came from the range, asked the range Officer to hold the Trident on the 50 yards lane and shot it really quick. Did 4 shots because we were keep loosing the bullet fragments... :D

Your aim is perfect. You must be Robocop!

Quiet

"That guy"
Gold Member
Man, been awhile! Work has been super hectic so I haven't had the internet time I generally have!

Today I'm carrying my 0562, and a new fixed blade that my friend who's recently gotten into making knives made for me. It's made from a farrier's rasp, and was reheat-treated to around 60 RC. It's so polished that it was giving my camera trouble capturing it cleanly. I really like it a lot, the handle is made to fit my hand perfectly:

17032284576_09ee2f03aa_h.jpg

16438108443_d8ca8da814_h.jpg

Man, been awhile! Work has been super hectic so I haven't had the internet time I generally have!

Today I'm carrying my 0562, and a new fixed blade that my friend who's recently gotten into making knives made for me. It's made from a farrier's rasp, and was reheat-treated to around 60 RC. It's so polished that it was giving my camera trouble capturing it cleanly. I really like it a lot, the handle is made to fit my hand perfectly:

17032284576_09ee2f03aa_h.jpg

Good to have you back Forrest, been missing you man!

S&M Heritage long-pull spear-point:

Very nice Heritage Jack Derek! I really like the long pull and the swedge. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.