EDC IV Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014-12-07%2012.13.18_zpswi3zfmmh.jpg

Oh snap! Carrying the new blade I see, very nice John! I'm carrying my latest today as well. Looking to trade her for an Insingo but if the offer doesn't arise, I'm perfectly happy owning yet another clip-point :) How was your weekend man?

IMG_20141208_130540.jpg

Last edited:
Oh snap! Carrying the new blade I see, very nice John! I'm carrying my latest today as well. Looking to trade her for an Insingo but if the offer doesn't arise, I'm perfectly happy owing yet another clip-point :) How was your weekend man?

IMG_20141208_130540.jpg

You bet I'm carrying the new blade! And speaking of Insingo, I'm in love with that blade shape! That was pretty much the main reason I started looking at the 0770 as an option :thumbup: So far this knife is just awesome. I don't mind the Speedsafe so the torsion bar is staying in for now. It carries great and is just the right size for work.

My weekend was awesome. I went out to Houston with the family and spent some time with friends, went to see some bands play, and ate like a king (seafood one day, veggie cuisine the other)! How was yours?

a5JWN3L.jpg

Military and my new hammer. It was an impulse buy. Not to mention my dad and the other guys I work with have been giving me crap for about 6 years now about my "toy hammer". I must say this estwing is pretty nice, but I wont admit that to them of course.

I wish I knew a good way to contact Borka Blades. He doesn't respond to anything on Instagram and my emails I really want a S-Rambit.

Sebastijan does short runs of them. Last time I checked his books were full. He does sell some to a dealer (northtosouthknives is his IG handle, I believe). Seb does fantastic work, I have my eye on a SB1 the next time his books open.

You bet I'm carrying the new blade! And speaking of Insingo, I'm in love with that blade shape! That was pretty much the main reason I started looking at the 0770 as an option :thumbup: So far this knife is just awesome. I don't mind the Speedsafe so the torsion bar is staying in for now. It carries great and is just the right size for work.

My weekend was awesome. I went out to Houston with the family and spent some time with friends, went to see some bands play, and ate like a king (seafood one day, veggie cuisine the other)! How was yours?
Not bad man. Found out my sister in law (to be) is expecting, and I pulled an all nighter last night helping my best friend move. I was off today, more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back