EDC IX Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3c2f92f471a112e588bffd65e6893180.jpg

Giving the ol' Slysz Bowie a break? Didnt think you owned another knife :p Nice Millie, though!

These two today.
20161030_163604_zpsolpp4jot.jpg

Ahh you got me! I had the itch for something bigger so I picked up this Millie on a whim. The CQI changes have me liking this thing a lot :eek:, still haven't lost any appreciation for the Slysz though! I've kind of been out of the game for a while (been buying car parts) but this one may be bringing me back into the fold.

Great pic,I love that wallet,isn't it so liberating to scale down!

I have been a fan of carrying less and less for quite some time now and it does free up a lot of space in ones pocket sorting out once wallet.

I have been a fan of carrying less and less for quite some time now and it does free up a lot of space in ones pocket sorting out once wallet.

Same here! I seem to carry more so I like to have each item be more specialized and the best it can be for the space it's allowed in my pockets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here! I seem to carry more so I like to have each item be more specialized and the best it can be for the space it's allowed in my pockets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. It also helps me with work when I have to carry field notes, torch, camera etc to have a bit more space in the jeans pockets. At work one has to rush out and just grab everything and thats when it comes handy.

even though this thing tends to bite one of my fingers once a week, its kicked the rest out of my pocket lately...

IMG_0593_zpscxoqodxi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back