EDC Kephart

I sold my Tiger Maple version a few years back - so I ordered a set with a full sized and the EDC whilst our own Stomper is willing to sell at a discount.

The first knife I bought for myself from John was a Kephart in maple burl - this time the beauties will both be Tiger Maple.

Excited to see them completed!

Some relic pictures - and WT might still have this knife today in his vast collection...
DSC_5643.JPG

DSC_6196.JPG

DSC_6198.JPG

best

mqqn

Last edited:
Any of my handles are available, most are standard price. There is a list towards the top of this page.
still looking for the woods, maybe I am missing it. Would tiger maple with a darker stain be in that list for that price category?

5th thread from the top, Handle Choices. Tiger is included, but I only do an oil finish, I don’t have stain. I can always leave it unfinished and you can stain it yourself.

I like the oil finish. Question, if I did the mesquite, do you think that it would be heavier because it is a more dense wood if the blade was a 3/32 thickness? I think you said you could do 3/32.

Tiger maple is very light, mesquite is slightly heavier, but I don’t really think you would feel any difference.

Let's for it. Put me down for one EDC Kephart in mesquite and 3/32. No sheath. If you do not have or enough of 3/32 I can go with 1/8. I assume books are full so these will be after Christmas into the new year? and you have to have enough orders to get this going? PM me for what else you need and payment instructions.

Last edited:
This is one of my favorites. I wish I could justify having another...maybe I need one in stainless?

This is one of my favorites. I wish I could justify having another...maybe I need one in stainless?
I have a very small one amount of stainless on hand, enough for one of these. Not planning on ordering more.

With annual materials price increases coming in January, the price shown in the first post would be a special offer price.

Back