EDC knives!

Gnarly, lurkers has such a negative & eerie tone to it . . . . . . I have always described the ones whose name you see reading the post, but never posting as "passer-bys" . . . . kind of like window shopping from the sidewalk, but never going in the store to look around . . . . . :D
' Shame too, never know what you are missing out on . . . . :thumbup:
I have to agree on the knives from BA & Chris as well, sounds like they may have to "ramp" up production pretty soon. Nothing of theirs sticks around too long on the sale forum any more . . .
Be safe.

Likely: a poor choice of words on my part, JUST1MOR! Didn't mean anything negative....

But, ya see: this little subForum of BA's & KFU's?
It's been 'linked to',on more than one Forum, not related to Blade....and we can't SEE those (+) type, non (-) type lurkers!

They be stealthy,(+)type lurkers....they be friends of our'n & maybe urine,too....they have $....they gonna buy....they'll likely join here.

Likely: a poor choice of words on my part, JUST1MOR! Didn't mean anything negative....
But, ya see: this little subForum of BA's & KFU's?
It's been 'linked to',on more than one Forum, not related to Blade....and we can't SEE those (+) type, non (-) type lurkers!
They be stealthy,(+)type lurkers....they be friends of our'n & maybe urine,too....they have $....they gonna buy....they'll likely join here.

Gnarly my good man, no harm buddy, I did not mean anything negative about it . . . :thumbup:
And I love those subliminal messages you try and hide in your posts as well . . . .:)
Be safe.

lol...This is already a very interesting place...I like it

Alan my good man, as the saying goes, "You ain't seen nuthin' yet" . . . . .
Thanks for stopping by, think the rest of the guys went to bed early tonight . . . . . :D
Be safe.

Back