EDC up for sale!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
So here is the top one of those three that I was working on. I havent sharpened or stamped the blade yet but it will be done tomorrow. I only have one coat of oil on it so the curl will really pop with a couple more coats.

I will have the small Nessie finished up tomorrow!!!!!!!

1/8 Aldos 1095
3 3/4 handle, 3" blade
Curly Claro Walnut scales
Stainless hardware
Custom leather pocket sheath with clip
$75.00 shipped
IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, man. Good thing for my check book, I've already got an order in with you.

Thanks Brett! I will finish it up in the AM and get it sent out tomorrow.

Yeah BG, I used 3/8 scales on it so it ain't skinny ;)

Damn, looks like Knife Making #101 wasn't the only lesson BA shared with KFU . . . . .
Knive posted @ 8:29pm / sold @ 11:27pm . . . . . LESS THAN 3 HOURS !!! !!! . . . . :eek:
Bobo, nice grab my man, start saving the dimes and quarters like the rest of us, like the Carpenter's said, " It's Only Just Begun " . . . . . ;)
Be safe.

Chris I just shot you an email and sent Paypal. Glad it's got some thicker handles I'm kinda on the large size. Can't wait!

Thanks Just1mor. I just got home and saw this was still available (It wouldn't have lasted a minute if I was home at 7:30pm, like I should have been)...thought I was gonna have to fight you and Gnarly off for this one when I saw it KFU's "A couple new EDC in progress" thread! I guess I am going to have to start a "KFU knife fund":D. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Thanks Just1mor. I just got home and saw this was still available (It wouldn't have lasted a minute if I was home at 7:30pm, like I should have been)...thought I was gonna have to fight you and Gnarly off for this one when I saw it KFU's "A couple new EDC in progress" thread! Best wishes to you and your wife.

Thanks my good man, good thoughts always appreciated. Today was a good day. She emptied the dishwasher, took a load of clothes out of the dryer, and that was enough to need a 6 hour nap to rest up. Good days, some better, but as long as her feet hit the floor in the morning, we can handle everything else.
Enjoy that knife, probably "scary sharp" (I noticed Chris left this little tad of info out) so be careful, & post some pics with some dust and dirt on it . . . . . . :D
Thanks again for the thoughts, great snag on the knife . . .
Be safe.

Sounds like a well deserved nap in my opinion.

"Good days, some better, but as long as her feet hit the floor in the morning, we can handle everything else." Couldn't agree more with the great attitude.

I will get some knife-in-action pictures up for sure!

all the best.

Cant wait to see them Brett! Hope it serves you well.

Back