EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B359o0p.jpg

20151218_112655_zpsobjtaeib.jpg

Blade got beat up opening bags of quickcrete back in October. -- Chicks dig scars, right?

Love the character. Mines still relatively new. I expect mine to get battle scarred too before too long. Knives are made to be used, after all. [emoji41]

This one is now my favourite Spyderco of all time...

caly301_zpsgtkn8ph9.jpg

Spyderco Caly 3 in ZDP-189/420J2 clad steel and carbon fiber

-Brett

Two slightly different knives, two slightly different carries.

I love the combos sir, especially the Patek Philippe, which is my Grail timepiece. I wear a Rolex 114270 Explorer everyday. Did you get the PP before your Daytona? Great timing(sic), I was just about to call CRK today to get a tan sheath for my pj Sebenza 21.

I love the combos sir, especially the Patek Philippe, which is my Grail timepiece. I wear a Rolex 114270 Explorer everyday. Did you get the PP before your Daytona? Great timing(sic), I was just about to call CRK today to get a tan sheath for my pj Sebenza 21.

Thank you sir. Fellow Rolex and Patek enthusiast, excellent. Daytona before Patek as I was still learning about watches and Rolex was and still is my first Luv. However didn't take long to gain an appreciation for Patek. I just purchased the Sebenza and it didn't take long before I futures especially because it was the Large one that a sheaf was probably the right direction to go. Even with a small it may have been choice, I'm glad I did.

OTGjg67.jpg

I know there is no such thing as "the knife" but these kind of knives are pretty damn near for me. Good ol' camp/army/scout knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back