EDC: What Blade or Blades are you carrying?

Ya, I know we have wayyyyy to many of these but why not have some fun it's Christmas something had to of change! I'm Carrying a Caly 3 CF ZDP-189, Victorinox Spartan, and Leatherman squirt PS4. I'm still waiting for my Sage 2 to come in!:D

I've been changing it up as of recently but usually it's my kershaw cyclone or my pimped scales spyderco tencious and maybe a leatherman charge tti and a schrade old timer middle man as a back up blade.

Original Leatherman, Vic SAK Classic, Busse Skeleton Key. That's it for now. Sometimes I swap the SK for a CRKT Bear Claw depending on what I'm wearing... The Leatherman is just until I replace a Gerber MultiTool that I lost at work... I will also on occasion grab a small multi blade folder for whatever.. happy holidays!

Emerson Super Commander
DSCN0191.jpg

In my pocket now
Spyderco Military CTS-XHP Brown G10
SpydercoMilitaryCTS-XHPPlainEdgeBrownG10Earth3.jpg

Well I recently went a Gun and Knife show and picked up an original Paramilitary (Black Blade, Camo G10 Scales). So I've been carrying that and my new Kershaw Zero Tolerance 0200 (plain edge). I love the paring. I also carry an iTP (off brand?) SC2 Eluma. It packs a powerful 270 lumens on high. Then i always have my trusty Leatherman S2 Juice.

All of 'em! I am a knife nerd, after all :)

At work:
GEC #25 or Case Peanut (Vic Spirit multitool in bag).

On my own time:

Vic Spirit X, BM 556 Mini Grip.

While I usually carry an Opinel in the winter months, this year my smaller Kuo He Ji shih-ling dao has gotten the most pocket time:

Shih-LingDao20110604d_sm.jpg

Even without the original edge, it's probably one of the sharpest things I own (aside from the larger, unspoiled one :D). Plus, I've been using its high polish as a mirror at lunch to make sure I don't have big unsightly gobs of food in my teeth before I go back to smiling foolishly at my co-workers.

I've been EDCing a Benchmade 275 Adamas for the past week (black, plain edged). I dig it.

While I usually carry an Opinel in the winter months, this year my smaller Kuo He Ji shih-ling dao has gotten the most pocket time:

Even without the original edge, it's probably one of the sharpest things I own (aside from the larger, unspoiled one :D). Plus, I've been using its high polish as a mirror at lunch to make sure I don't have big unsightly gobs of food in my teeth before I go back to smiling foolishly at my co-workers.

These look amazing! Any idea where to find them?

Man, I really want one of those. Can I have yours? :)

Back