EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

I carried one for a few years. The 154cm blade is a must IMO. The pliers are light use only, not for beating on. The clip isn't centred so it will twist in your pocket (like most LM's). The bit tool is excellent.

It's a good urban light carry MT.

It wouldn't do any heavy duty work with it, but for most of my needs it works great. If you use the blade on your MT a lot then get the 154cm version, I don't so the 420HC works for me.

Thanks for the responses. I almost always carry a primary folder or fixed in addition to my micra, and then sometimes I add a SAK to that. I would probably seldom use the blade, unless I was looking to spare my primary from something abusive/wreckless, so 420hc would prob be enough.

DB93D53D-97FA-4E47-A1D5-CC16AADC2F30_zps5yzgmyej.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses. I almost always carry a primary folder or fixed in addition to my micra, and then sometimes I add a SAK to that. I would probably seldom use the blade, unless I was looking to spare my primary from something abusive/wreckless, so 420hc would prob be enough.

As luck would have it, ended up picking up a Skeletool CX off the exchange. Looking forward to trying it out!

Back