EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn't get it til today , but I'll be carrying it tommorow.

DSC02318.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

DSC02319.jpg

around the house with my new spyderco military :cool:

spydercomilitaryfront.jpg

also got a good friend his first EDC knife. spyderco kiwi 3 stag.

spydercokiwi3front.jpg

Last edited:
Spyderco Aluminum Police with some hard-as-hell coating on the handle (hardcoat anodizing or almite?).

dscf0188nm.jpg

Going out with some friends in a bit, so I figured I'd share what's going in my pockets.

In my Front Right Pocket goes the Buck Vantage Select, the Slim Clip, Gerber mini-suspension S, and Chawley Changer. Phone and eyeglass cleaning cloth go in the Left Front. The flashlight (picked it up at BigLots for $3...it serves its purpose) will go somewhere in my coat, and the Byrd Cara Cara 2 SS gets tucked into my waist band, around 3:30-4:00. Didn't bother throwing my keys in there...they're nothing special.

My most used EDC is still a CRKT M16 10KZ or a CRKT Pike's Peak. I need a low profile EDC that is small and isn't too "scary" looking and these both work well for me.

You're gonna carry that!!??:eek::eek:
Why certainly. Why own a knife that you don't carry ? Granted I work in an office so it won't get much use.

What the heck are the scales on that? and who made it?

The scales are armadillo and the maker is EL Iverson a maker I found on this site. This is the second knive I own of his and it is only my second custom I've owned (the other is a Warren Thomas) and all I can say is he spends so much time on the small details. The inside of the liner is jeweled , and the inside of the backspacer is filed and etched. Blade has a nice edge.. will buy more of his knives in the future for sure.

I figured it would be something like that, I have never seen it flattened out for use as scales...it looks amazing! will have to look into his knives more then. :)

It's a great looking knife, enjoy carrying that bad boy.

I figured it would be something like that, I have never seen it flattened out for use as scales...it looks amazing! will have to look into his knives more then. :)

It's a great looking knife, enjoy carrying that bad boy.

Thanks , I highly recommend his work.

Thanks Furfmonkey.

Here's a few non GEC knives I like to tote.
P1015904.jpg
P1013791.jpg
P1015652.jpg
P1015604.jpg
P1015592.jpg
P1013821.jpg
P1015678.jpg

wow twoshoes,looks like you have the mother load.
some really nice looking knives there.
my favorite has to be that cs trapper.
parted with something dear to me just to get one
that i believe is the same one as that?aberdeen?
anyway,those are really sweet,beenb wanting one long time.
maybe post a picture if deal still holds up as was made.
is it a edc knife?
jd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back