EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emerson CQC 15 today.

IMG_0188.jpg

Workin' on a Saturday. Luckily I have backup:

1 - My mirrored Leatherman Wave
ifyoutrythebestyoucan.jpg

2 - My trusty Mini CQC-7

thenthebestyoucanisgoodenough.jpg

Last edited:
317560_10150373091826601_600566600_8540592_1484551256_n.jpg

2010 Bladeforums knife and Kershaw gents knife...oh and got myself a new swisstech, my old carbon one was looking a little crusty.

2 - My trusty Mini CQC-7

thenthebestyoucanisgoodenough.jpg

Does are real workers. I love seeing them at work.:D

I feel your pain; I’m working on a Saturday evening. I’m carrying this new knife.

libre_fighter.jpg

It’s a Libre Fighter knife, made by Eric Kramer of “Kramer Custom Knives”. Since I have been studding Scott Babb’s “Reaper Method” I taught I would try out this purpose built fighter.

Eric sold me the knife and a trainer for it, this afternoon, I went up to his shop in San Diego were we talked knives for a few hours, will he was making some adjustments to the sheathing system that comes with the knife. He is one hell of knife maker and a great all around guy. He is actually numbering the first 10 fighters. I got number 2. :D:thumbup:

Stay safe out there brother.

Last edited:
Sunday dress up...this one is fake though because I am not actually carrying the Tilt. It just looked too good to pass up on a photo.

6368160389_47bde08eaa_b.jpg

You are getting good at the mirrored edges Kyrs. Looks sharp. I finally got my EP blanks and polishing tapes in yesterday. Mirrored edges are a nice touch.

You guys wouldn’t believe how hard it is to buy a blank ball cap. It turns out that this is a twill 6 panel metal buckle. lol

IMG_0310.jpg

You are getting good at the mirrored edges Kyrs. Looks sharp. I finally got my EP blanks and polishing tapes in yesterday. Mirrored edges are a nice touch.

Thank you sir. What I found was that I was too rushed to get it done, so I do it in steps. Work on a couple of stones while taking my time, and then putting it down. After ogling some knife stores, go back to finish. Works great with someone that has an attention span of....

OoOOooh shiny.

Today I decided to carry the Spyderco G10 Police 3. I forgot how much I like carrying this knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back