EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today CRKT IKOMA SAMPA
crkt007.jpg

Cold Steel Black Rock Hunter -- What a great blade that is, i've had one for a few years now and still get excited about the slim form factor, solid lockup open and closed and the blade thickness/grind

P1010073.jpg
IMG_1756.jpg
P1010081.jpg

Carrying the para 2, shrade old timer, and leatherman fuse today.

Again today...

vansak01.jpg

I'm late to the party with the Buck Vantage series, but better late than never. I saw the Select down at the local hardware store and picked it up on a whim. It's certainly a serious contender in the small EDC class, imo. :thumbup:

Again today...

vansak01.jpg

I'm late to the party with the Buck Vantage series, but better late than never. I saw the Select down at the local hardware store and picked it up on a whim. It's certainly a serious contender in the small EDC class, imo. :thumbup:
I agree on the Vantage series. I like the Vantage Select so much I am looking at the Pro models. It is such a well put together knife for the money and so very easy to keep sharp. I wish more knives had Buck's pocket clip design.

I agree on the Vantage series. I like the Vantage Select so much I am looking at the Pro models. It is such a well put together knife for the money and so very easy to keep sharp. I wish more knives had Buck's pocket clip design.

Me too! Although I'm more intrigued by the Avid... Sandvik steel is good stuff and I like the look of that Dymondwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back