EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SunnyD. That's a mighty fine Hampton you have there. I always have to wipe a bit of drool off whenever I see that one.

Your quite welcome my friend and you da man for such a super :cool: Menfenee Trapper pattern!. And I am such a fool for a smoke'n fine classic working mans traditional hard use Trapper such as your'n! :thumbup:

Anthony

Here is today's dump. I just picked up a couple of pimped Sebenzas by SOT. Man oh man! The work on this knife is super! This swedge was done by Tom KreinI owned this knife before the scales were pimped. I am glad to have it back!:D
IMAG0161.jpg

Hooked on the BM AFO II for the past month. I have my newest one, satin bladed tanto, with plainedge. With the stealth clip it is virtually impossibe to even notice it. Also rested my Case Humpback whittler today and carried an experimental slipjoint, experimental in that it is a $16.00 Steel Warrior! Looks like a cigar whittler with locking main blade.

Been carrying my BM AFO II up until today, when I put the Bone Collector back in my pocket. Took it apart last night to polish up the innards a bit, and now it is as slick as butter!:thumbup: The $16.00 Steel Warrior is still in my pocket and has proven to be a capable knife.:)

Just ended my day at work and this is what I had... The Leafstorm by Spyderco has become a favorite since I removed the clip. It is a little
cutting machine. I really like the solid G-10 slab and Ti-framelock combination!!!;):thumbup:

IMAG0106.jpg

:D

Here is today's dump. I just picked up a couple of pimped Sebenzas by SOT. Man oh man! The work on this knife is super! This swedge was done by Tom KreinI owned this knife before the scales were pimped. I am glad to have it back!:D
IMAG0161.jpg

I want to mod a sebenza, what is SOT? Any info is appreciated, thanks

This morning I had my Victorinox Hunter SAK, and Lone Wolf Trail Mate. I put the Trail Mate away and picked up my Benchmade Griptillian 551.

SP

Today it was a small P model Sebenza and a BM 941. I usually just carry one folder at a time when I'm out and about but I stayed at home most of the day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back