EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I'm a idiot so please forgive me for asking but what is this knife? And do they make it in a green? Seen it a few times. Really digging it.

No forgiveness needed friend. It’s the Manly Wasp. Great little knife. It comes in all kinds of colours. I’ve seen both green and black with green edges. It’s quite interesting as it has quarter stops on the open/close. By far the sharpest knife I’ve ever received out of box from the factory. Slices great. And the best part, G10/S90v well under 100$.

No forgiveness needed friend. It’s the Manly Wasp. Great little knife. It comes in all kinds of colours. I’ve seen both green and black with green edges. It’s quite interesting as it has quarter stops on the open/close. By far the sharpest knife I’ve ever received out of box from the factory. Slices great. And the best part, G10/S90v well under 100$.
Ya . Been hunting over an hour now. Super hard to find in green s90v. In fact super hard to find in green all together. Could black but not s90v steel. Like $55 shipped. Great price for an American made slipjoint

Manly wasp slippy. Excellent little knife available in several colors including green and a few different blade steels. Ground Nice and thin too and has a pocket clip. If you want one id recommend signing up for their email list as they have several sales and discounts throughout the year. Love mine.

Yep. When I couldn't fine the green one in either steel offerings after an hour of looking
I just signed up for the email service. Figured when they are back in stock I'll just buy from them directly. After I found out they are made in America thin and under $70 for s90v, could be taken apart to be cleaned. I have to have one.

Ya . Been hunting over an hour now. Super hard to find in green s90v. In fact super hard to find in green all together. Could black but not s90v steel. Like $55 shipped. Great price for an American made slipjoint

I believe ManlyUSA is their stateside location and are actually made in Bulgaria but yes they make great knives at a low price point with thin performance grinds. I own a wasp, peak, as well as their patriot fixed blade, all bought on sale at one time or another. They sell out fairly quick but will email when they restock and probably with a sale also!

A brief daddy-daughter day while the Mrs is at a bridal shower -

View attachment 1234267 View attachment 1234268

Well, it’s a bit of me-time while she naps lol.

Happy Sunday to all y’all!
Adorable, but... probably should space the photo combo.

Today's carry.
euWqvO4.jpg

Back