EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

That's what she said.

esQfw6n.png

Knife content :):

c8b43v5.jpg

Having a good day today! Tanto (and Taco!!) Tuesday!!!

:D

I could definitely nerd out over pens and paper...

Tyler, I dig your style. I use the same style of notepad. Also, I like the font you are using, I've been meaning to practice some with something similar.

(Oh, the knives are cool too)

Tomorrow’s carry ready to rock .
Switched the para 2 ranger green k390 with the Para 3 little brother K390.
ZcHuAog.jpg

Please note time stamped and posted 12/3/19
Carried 12/4/19 ;) Please forward to time stamp patrol

I did not know that ZT made a slipjoint. That's what that is, right? A slipjoint? Or is it a friction folder? In any, case, it's pretty cool, though I am not usually a fan of carbon fiber.

I work from home so my EDC choices are pretty easy to switch up throughout the day. That said, I usually slip a knife in my pocket and have several others that litter my desk. Today, I happen to have a pair in Bloodwood that I am enjoying.

SzKt2Ye.jpg

I could definitely nerd out over pens and paper...

Tyler, I dig your style. I use the same style of notepad. Also, I like the font you are using, I've been meaning to practice some with something similar.

(Oh, the knives are cool too)

I did not know that ZT made a slipjoint. That's what that is, right? A slipjoint? Or is it a friction folder? In any, case, it's pretty cool, though I am not usually a fan of carbon fiber.

I work from home so my EDC choices are pretty easy to switch up throughout the day. That said, I usually slip a knife in my pocket and have several others that litter my desk. Today, I happen to have a pair in Bloodwood that I am enjoying.

SzKt2Ye.jpg
Not often i actually say something looking at a pic, and i said that : woooooow..
No one heard, but, you know. I am stunned

Back