EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I am loving this skinny sheepsfoot XM so much. With the thinner blade and handle it cuts so much better than my old spear point 3.5 and also rides slimmer in the pocket. I’m glad RHK is changing it up with all their newer offerings.
HAiI8Vr.jpg

JArL0Jf.jpg
The hindererhole? Because xm was made to dig up manholes

Dont start on me with that griptilian! Is the light the eagtac? How do you like it? I have no idea how mine is still running without recharging. Using it very much and it is like he takes power from somewhere else. I am starting to suspect aliens are swapping batteries while i am sleeping. I really cant explain. No Light, INCLUDING other eagtacs, _same_ model too, lasted that long.

You can really see the factory grind on this pic.... anyone know how to get a satin finish? Is it 900 grit plus elbow grease?

oK0p1gch.jpg
Nice design.
I don't recognize the model but is it worth a regrind maybe?
There are members here that really work wonders.

Nice design.
I don't recognize the model but is it worth a regrind maybe?
There are members here that really work wonders.

Ya REK amongst others do amazing work. I don't really want a regrind, it's pretty thin in the right areas and sharp as al hell.. especially the point.

I just want to get rid of some of those vertical striations. Perhaps a buff with some mothers polish. My hand satin Wingman has really spoiled me I guess haha.

Back