EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

EDC for slice, write, light, ignite
i.ashx

Have to work today...slow Sunday so I’m catching up on some “mandatory” workplace training. I never knew this was in here:

C6717A66-4452-45C5-B1AF-1294CD972CF9.jpeg

I guess this means if anyone gives me crap about carrying a blade at work I can tell them that I’m fully trained...and that they can go pound sand!

<<sorry for the bad pic. Best I could do with the light>>

Took the kiddo into Ape Cave (part of the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument) this weekend for a 1.5-mile trek through a lava tube, and brought my Spyderco Pacific Salt with me. For the rest of the weekend, I carried my Hinderer XM-18 3.5. It was a blast! :D

glBJGob.jpg

K was all excited that I had the wiring all set for the UniSaw. He showed up this morning hot to finish rearranging the shop and get the saw fired up so he could start cutting plywood for a bench seat/storage unit he designed for his living room. This one's a mid-90s model that belonged to a client and dear friend that passed away a couple years ago. I converted his garage/shop into an art studio for his wife over the last year and his son-in-law and I were the grateful recipients of his standing power tools.

The saw features a 52" rip capacity to the right with a laminate table and Biesemeyer fence. I put in a freshly sharpened Freud carbide-toothed blade, the saw hummed right to life, and cuts smoothly and powerfully. Here's one great cutter on top of another.

wt1hj3r.jpg

tSWCSgH.jpg

Back