EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I’m taking my WFH opportunity to include some fixed blades I’ve rarely ever carried :D

View attachment 1314094
You’ve got some beautiful choices there buddy. At times like this it sure is nice to have some other distractions/outlets, and be able to share the enjoyment among friends.

Even though you know what my first choice would be, that ZT would be next. Thanks for sharing with us.

You’ve got some beautiful choices there buddy. At times like this it sure is nice to have some other distractions/outlets, and be able to share the enjoyment among friends.

Even though you know what my first choice would be, that ZT would be next. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks brother! Oh yes, I believe we have the same order of choice ;) Hope you and your family are safe and healthy!

Last edited:
gqgz0bsh.jpg

I picked another modest knife today as I went through my drawers looking for something I hadn't carried for a while. I've always been a sucker for the Tenacious, as a combo-edge, black G10 model was sort of a gateway knife for me into the hobby after years of carrying lockback Bucks, Shrades, SAKs and knives of that ilk. The Tenacious got me firmly into modern folders and started down the rabbit hole of knife acquisition and accumulation.

I find it pretty easy to buy another from time-to-time when another variation catches my eye. I've got five or six of these babies in various colors and particularly like the look and feel of this soft red G10 model.

yTXDuhb.jpg

rTlJaMd.jpg

Happy Birthday to the twins. Even though the years fly on by, the memories just keep on adding up. Give it another 10-15 years, that’s when they start hinting your going to be a grandpa soon, welcome to my world, haha. Congratulations!!!!

Many thanks brother! I do not doubt that it will be just another blink of an eye and I'll be there. Looking forward to adding to the memories.

I just received a new scale from Rick Hinderer. He has been going through the workshop and offering up some really cool stuff that he finds. I was lucky enough to be on FB at just the right time and claimed this double anodized laser engraved dog paw scale. I’ve never seen another one like it. Paired it with bronze anodized screws and a dog paw clip. This is my new favorite. Really happy with this one!
oOuyO2G.jpg
XuW5CjZ.jpg
OYCrKNU.jpg
NzMbpQw.jpg

Back