EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Hope all are having a Beautiful and relaxing Sunday afternoon:)
Just got back from a much needed ride to get ready for the week and it was wonderful the weather was perfect. Getting ready for lunch as I enjoy a cold beverage. What a great day!! Here’s some pics from my ride and carried my Delica Zome HAP40 such a nice knife. As I enjoy my cold beverage I’ve got my Sunday afternoon table top carry out as I try to decide on Monday’s carry and admire :)
YMs5u8W.jpg

UQqvqXx.jpg

Bz9ljaE.jpg

Dl7x6Nh.jpg

Wow, that’s some gorgeous landscape to be riding through, really compliments your bike too. I know just how you feel, decisions, decisions.

Hope all are having a Beautiful and relaxing Sunday afternoon:)
Just got back from a much needed ride to get ready for the week and it was wonderful the weather was perfect. Getting ready for lunch as I enjoy a cold beverage. What a great day!! Here’s some pics from my ride and carried my Delica Zome HAP40 such a nice knife. As I enjoy my cold beverage I’ve got my Sunday afternoon table top carry out as I try to decide on Monday’s carry and admire :)
YMs5u8W.jpg

UQqvqXx.jpg

Bz9ljaE.jpg

Dl7x6Nh.jpg

Those riding gloves are outstanding, great choice in gear.

The Birdvis is gorgeous!!!

That jerky got my stomach growling. Looks like a great batch

It’s definitely candy. I’ve been enjoying watching my 17 year old son learn to do this on his own now and tune the recipe to his taste. Thin sliced, marinated in teriyaki, or sor soy, ginger, sugar, garlic, or straight salt and pepper. After drying, he cuts them in small bite sized pieces.

Both of them are absolutely gorgeous. I might need to get a new knife. It's a good thing I'm not drinking yet or I would have ordered one already.

Edit: It's a really good thing. I just looked up both knives.
Your post just cracked me up buddy, made me choke on the salsa I was snacking on. That was perfect, especially the edit, thanks..

Last edited:
Wow absolutely Beautiful Sir !

Thanks much!

Both of them are absolutely gorgeous. I might need to get a new knife. It's a good thing I'm not drinking yet or I would have ordered one already.

Edit: It's a really good thing. I just looked up both knives.

:thumbsup::D

Your post just cracked me up buddy, made me choke on the salsa I was snacking on. That was perfect, especially the edit, thanks..

Ditto :D

Wow, that’s some gorgeous landscape to be riding through, really compliments your bike too. I know just how you feel, decisions, decisions.
Thanks my friend it was beautiful and when I wasn’t trying to take tenths of a second off my lap times lol I had to remind myself I wasn’t on a track so I would enjoy all of its beauty to its fullest :)

Last edited:
Thank you Factor, the deer come out of the valley on a regular basis and drive our Australian Shepard nuts!!! love Sybil's name;)
My X And I would sit out on the patio in the back yard and have our coffee and be greeted by a few doe and there mamma :)
Was so refreshing and a great way to start the day.
Sybil just came to mind when I was posting her pic and is now her new founded name :D

Last edited:

Thanks much!

:thumbsup::D

Ditto :D

I’d say probably over 75% of my collection is a night cap :D and I wouldn’t take one cold beverage back if I had the chance ! :p
I’ve actually got pretty good with it over the years lol.

The stay at home orders for NJ have been going on for a month. I've ordered 3 new knives, Ontario SP8, Silky Momboy, a new tent, sleeping bag, and sleeping pads for me and my son. Plus my wife's new Wusthof Chef knife. I thinking drinking has done enough damage...... at least till I drink again

The stay at home orders for NJ have been going on for a month. I've ordered 3 new knives, Ontario SP8, Silky Momboy, a new tent, sleeping bag, and sleeping pads for me and my son. Plus my wife's new Wusthof Chef knife. I thinking drinking has done enough damage...... at least till I drink again
LOL I’m a truck driver so I’m in the essential catagory so still working. Everything in moderation is a good thing well almost everything lol.

Back