EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Nice lol fly there, where are you in the world that alcohol and ciggerettes are banned that's what's getting us through lock down in the UK?

South Africa. As they say in the classics, never let a good crisis go to waste. The pandemic is being used to push other agendas that weren’t getting traction normally .... like getting people to stop smoking.

9o9fhIl.jpg

Micro Praetorian T.

Thanks Brother I really can’t agree more on all accounts! I honestly was surprised how ZT like it is from fit and finish to the action. I also found this model loves the push button Flip vs the light switch. Omg a CF bareknuckle I’d be all over :thumbsup:

Im a fan myself. Heres my latest "murdered out" Bareknuckle i acquired recently. (My 4th one actually lol)
IMG_7457.jpg

Im a fan myself. Heres my latest "murdered out" Bareknuckle i acquired recently. (My 4th one actually lol)
View attachment 1331396
Well after owning my first one I definitely can understand why you own 4 ! Really love the murdered out offering to. What a outstanding knife :thumbsup: Mine will be sliding in my pocket today along with another new acquisition a Gec #62 smooth white bone pocket carver.
Efm2Q3d.jpg

IMG_20200430_090304415b.jpg

Since it's Throwback Thursday, I'm going back, waaaaaaaaaaay back to 1915 (the year this place went out of business) or older for today's EDC. O. Barnett Tool Co., Newark, NJ, pliers, knife, hoof pick, screwdriver combo and a Schrade tactical pen. The punch is slightly tipped and there's a hairline pin crack in one scale, but this one is in decent shape given its age. Watch out for cobbled examples out there, there's a bunch of them.

Back