EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

qffEI7zh.jpg

Check it out! I am so glad to have this knife back in my life. I had traded my full ti version to a friend. I was lucky enough to get the cf framelock that came flawless. It is even lighter than the full ti if that was possible. Beautiful cf scale. I also actually prefer the cf backspacer to the standoffs on the ti.

x3JZU6j.jpg

nuKJxTt.jpg

I’m so happy. This really is one of the best edc knives ever! And the blade is perfectly shaped for spreading cream cheese on a bagel! As you know the blade is an abolute atom splitter.

Check it out! I am so glad to have this knife back in my life. I had traded my full ti version to a friend. I was lucky enough to get the cf framelock that came flawless. It is even lighter than the full ti if that was possible. Beautiful cf scale. I also actually prefer the cf backspacer to the standoffs on the ti.

x3JZU6j.jpg

nuKJxTt.jpg

I’m so happy. This really is one of the best edc knives ever! And the blade is perfectly shaped for spreading cream cheese on a bagel! As you know the blade is an abolute atom splitter.

Nice score! The carbon fiber looks awesome!

Back